Our Air Duct Cleaning includes:
1. We shut off the furnace so that no loose particles get into your home.
2. We will vacuum each vent line (hot & cold air returns) with a hose that goes to the trunk line and use blowers as well.
3. We move to the basement to get into your trunk line which is the big lines that suck air into the furnace. We either cut into (which we reseal) or open the line from the access area.
4. We use a vacuum powered brush to kick up and remove dust/buildup and suck it into the vacuum at the same time.
5. We use a camera to see if any larger particles are still remaining and use the vacuum hose to remove them.
6. We clean your furnace using our vacuums.
7. Lastly we will spray a hospital grade sanitizing fog into the duct system to kill dust mites, mold, mildew, bacteria, viruses, and allergens that will last for up to 6 months and can easily be reapplied at your request.
Having your ducts cleaned can aid in energy efficiency, dust buildup and a reduction in asthma and allergy symptoms!
Our Dryer Vent Cleaning includes:
1. We will come and remove your line from the dryer.
2. Using brushes, blowers, and a vacuum we will clean out the lint in and around the line.
3. Any lint around the dryer itself will also be vacuum including the lint on back of dryer.
4. We will place the dryer vent back on your dryer and move dryer back.
Having your dryer vent cleaned 1-2 times per year can greatly reduce your risk of a fire.
More importantly, a clogged or lint filled dryer vent can cost you big time. Having it cleaned will save around $20 a month in electricity costs, that's $240 a year!